All Personality-Ville products work together and reinforce learning from each type of program or item. (Books, Personality Quizzes, Posters, Games, etc.)
For Books/Quiz Tests
At the end of the book or quiz, the reader will be able to:
Summary: They will take a personality quiz and get general information about their personality traits and what those traits mean. The main message is, "Like a song of four-part harmony, each style is needed." No one style is the best.
* Understand the basic concept of different personality styles.
* Realize that not everyone is created the same. That it is a NEED to be able to recharge their energy reserves a certain way, which may differ from others.
* Understand that under pressure and stress, they may turn into a Dragon of Defect. Each kingdom has their own dragon.
* Realize that while all people like to be treated fairly, they may not prefer to interact in the same way you do--i.e. they live in another Personality Kingdom.
* Identify the four main "personality kingdoms" in Personality-Ville that generally matches established theory: Extroversion, Introversion, (how you get energy) and Thinking or Feeling side of Decision Drive. (How you like to make decisions)
* Identify the general way the Personality-Ville playing cards work. Identify the Personality Kingdom, Purrsonality Guardian, and other traits that match the cards. The main ones are the Kingdom cards, Ace of Excellence, and The Dragons of Defects.
* Have an introduction to using these cards in everyday life at work, school, or home.
* Know where to go to get more information about continued learning of this topic.