There are many factors that affect your life. Your temperament ~ how you move through life ~ influences all aspects of your world: where you get energy from, how you make a decision, what mate you choose, your parenting style, how you handle stress, what career is best, and more!
Why should you read this book and use the Personality-Ville system ? Using the principles—called The Harmony Habit—in Why Can’t Everyone Be Like Me? can create more harmony and less stress in your relationships with your significant other, friends, co-workers, and your children.
Understanding this concept can help steer you in the right career, or as a student help you decide the proper education major. As a teacher, understanding your students can decrease class tension. As a single person searching for “Mr./Ms. Right” it can help you understand why opposites attract. As a young person it would help you appreciate yourself better and your parents, too!
in-tune with others--treat people the way they prefer.
· Save time, energy, and money by accepting yourself and others as they are.
· Understanding who you are increases self-esteem.
· Speaking the other person’s language is the key to business success—increase your income!
· Knowing what to expect from others reduces stress.
· Enhance your marriage by cherishing your differences.
· Save therapy bills by avoiding misunderstandings.
· Increase your child’s self-esteem, which enhances learning. Just to name a few!
· Identify the four basic personality styles/temperaments: both strengths, and weaknesses.
· Know what your Tempo Temperament is—how you dance through life.
· Find out where you get energy, how you make a decision, how you relate to people, and how you problem solve.
· Appreciate the special person you are and recognize that we need all four styles in the world to create a place of perfect balance, like four-part harmony.
· Find yourself amused, not frustrated, when you recognize certain personalities. Your relationships will become richer and more harmonious. You will be able to get along with just about anyone!