1 Education, Counselors
(Contact us with your needs and we will customize a bundle of products for your specific requirements. Email: info@Personality-Ville.com or call direct at: 651-269-2892)
AGE: apx. 10+ GRADES: 5-12+
Teachers: Can be used in the classroom as a theme with maps, banners and other decoration. Use the beautifully illustrated Personality-Ville map and other tools to help students with a variety of learning opportunities:
- Reading (use with the teaching fable: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me?)
- Writing, character development
- Drama, Improv
- Career Choice
- Team-building skills
- Personal Skills
- Character Builder, Empowerment
- Relationship skills
- Self-Esteem Builder
- Recognition Awards
Below is just one area that the principles of Personality-Ville could help meet your goals.
Iowa Core Standards Employability Skills
Essential Concept and/or Skill: Communicate and work productively with others emphasizing collaboration and cultural awareness to produce quality work.
Work appropriately and productively with others.
- Set appropriate goals.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas clearly in writing and speaking.
- Demonstrate respectful behavior to group members.
- Exhibit appropriate behavior when faced with conflict.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Interact positively as a team member.
- Respect other’s ideas.
- Cooperate with others in a group setting.
- Acknowledge quality efforts of self and others.
School Staff: use the full-color Personality-Ville map and other products for in-house training for:
- In-House training in teaching styles; learning styles
- Staff communication skills
- Staff team building skills
- Wellness Programs
- Parent-Teacher relationships
- Morale Builder
- Recognition Awards
NEW Revenue Streams ~ existing clients and help healthy people with better living.
Promote new ways to help clients.
New personality analysis for singles, couples, families, or groups. New speaking topics for large groups.
Counselors/Therapists/Coaches: by simply putting up a few key posters, you can open a discussion with your clients. Use the cards and other detailed products for more in-depth talks of how to keep those pesky "Dragons of Defects" at bay. Insightful for self-esteem, understanding in marriages, and parenting.
Clergy/Pastors: as a counseling tool it is fast, fun and insightful. As a preaching/teaching topic it can be used in groups of all sizes: youth, couples, singles, kids, or even a sermon topic.
Works WITH your existing program on personality styles. Contact us to customize all products with systems like DISC, Extroversion/Introversion, etc. We can also brand it with your school and/or corporate identity. Great for fundraisers too. Contact: Info@Personality-Ville.com or call 651-269-2892 directly.
- Page 1 of 2